Here, you’ll find all you need to get started on your application. We’ve included important dates as well as tips for applying as a first-year, international or transfer student.
|由于应用程序||11月. 15||1月. 5||1月. 5||3月. 15|
|优秀奖学金截止日期||1月. 20||1月. 20||1月. 20||N/A|
|CSS配置文件和FAFSA||11月. 15||1月. 5||2月. 1||3月. 2|
|IDOC||12月. 1||1月. 20||2月. 15||3月. 16|
|决定释放||12月. 15||2月. 15||4月. 1||5月5日|
|回复日期||1月. 5||3月. 5||5月1日||6月1日.|
If you are applying for financial aid, please refer to our 财政援助网站 获取更详细的说明.
HMC reserves the right to evaluate an application and render a final decision even if all pieces of the application have not been received.
Since 2020 we announced these additional changes to our previous standardized testing policy:
- We will no longer be considering SAT subject test scores.
- For the high school classes of 2021 and 2022, HMC will be 行为/SAT optional for all applicants.
- HMC extends its 行为/SAT optional pilot through 2023.
- HMC extends its 行为/SAT optional pilot for an additional year, through 2024.
重要的是: 学生 will not be at a disadvantage in our admission process if they are not able to submit or choose not to submit test scores.
Some other important things to know about testing in our admission process:
- We do not require the optional 行为 writing section or the optional SAT essay. They will not be considered even if they are submitted.
- We have no preference between the 行为 or SAT.
- We do not use standardized testing in our consideration for merit scholarships.
- 当学生申请HMC时, they will be asked on either the 常见的应用程序 or Coalition Application to choose their preferred testing plan. That means the students are asked if they want their application to be considered with 行为/SAT test scores or without.
- 学生 are able to change their preferred testing from “Do not consider 行为/SAT scores” to “Consider 行为/SAT scores.”
- 学生 are able to change their preferred testing plan selection through a form on the HMC申请中心 until 5 days after their application deadline. 学生 get access to the HMC申请中心 after they submit their application.
- Self-report on the 常见的应用程序 or Coalition Application
- 通过 HMC申请中心
- 提交 official score reports from the testing agency
重要的是: Only depositing students who requested that we consider their 行为/SAT scores will be required to submit official 行为/SAT score reports.
The following recommended test dates are just that, recommended. If students want to have their test scores considered with their application, 这些日期是最理想的. However, we will do our best to update students’ applications with scores as they become available. We are ready to work with you however we can.
- 提前决定一 – 11月ember test date
- 提前决定II – 12月ember test date
- 常规的决定 – 12月ember test date